Become familiar with the requirements and guidelines for publishing as part of your PhD thesis.
Griffith University Library collects, stores and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements. For further information consult the University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should be:
- familiar with Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) guidelines and policies on publishing during their PhD
- aware of the GGRS guidelines for including papers as part of their thesis
- able to make informed decisions on whether including publications in their thesis is right for their discipline and thesis
- aware of publishing models including Open Access publishing
- aware of strategies to promote their research in traditional and non-traditional platforms.