Learn strategies and techniques to help manage and organise literature resources in order to begin writing a literature review.
Griffith University Library collects, stores and uses personal information only for the purposes of administering library services and educational programs. The information collected is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements. For further information consult the University's Privacy Plan.
On completion of this workshop participants should:
- Be able to keep a research journal including a record of their search strategies
- Be able to organise and manage their literature resources
- Recognise how a literature review is structured
- Critically analyse other people's work
- Understand the purpose of conducting a literature review before commencing research